Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting this site, the IP address used to access the site may be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
All online purchases are made through secured (128bit secured SSL connection) via our trusted payment processors such as ClickBank, 2Checkout.com and Paypal. We DO NOT collect nor store any credit card information or Paypal details on our server.
When you sign-up for our hosting services, the following information may be used as follows:
For payment purposes and to provide customer support
- We will require you to furnish your name and email address in order to provide the said services.
- We may announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail.
- We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our partners, but we do provide our partners with your email address or any other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- We may send you survey to help us improve our service, but you re not obliged to answer the questions.
In short, any information your provide is safe with us – we will not provide nor share any personally identifiable information about you to any other person or entity unless:
- required to do so by a law enforcement or regulatory agency
- required to do so by court or administrative order.
Each party retains all right, title and interest in its data, information and intellectual property rights. We do not claim any ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through our services.
Links to third party Websites
There may be hyper links to external websites for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. We may be affiliated with some of these sites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
We may amend this Privacy Statement on one or more occasions by posting a revised statement on this website or a similar website that replaces this website. If we do amend this Privacy Statement, it will be done in a manner consistent with the Safe Harbor Principles
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us with your concerns.